Thursday 30th November 2023
Coaching for performance helps individuals and teams to improve their performance and reach their full potential by providing feedback, support and challenge. Coaching can be an invaluable tool leading to increased levels of engagement, innovation and motivation, improved interpersonal skills and communication, skill and knowledge development and reduced levels of stress.
In this interactive webinar our founder Michelle McArthur-Morgan will be discussing:
- Understanding the role of behavioural preferences in coaching
- Suggestions for development based on behavioural preferences
- Tips on what you should look for in a coach, based on your behavioural preference
- Using behavioural preferences in coaching practice
You should attend this webinar if:
- You would like to help your team achieve their goals and reach their full potential
- You would like to support the development of a healthier and more productive work environment
- You are responsible for improving the levels of service and customer satisfaction within your organisation
- You are responsible for the developing new skills and knowledge
Our 2024 Webinar Programme will be announced soon!