During the pandemic, it was perfectly understandable that levels of customer service in many instances changed and were not as good as they had been previously. However, using the pandemic and staff shortages as reasons why customer service is lacking is wearing thin with many customers and they are voting with their feet, to find a business who can and does deliver what they say and really does have the customer at the heart of their business. These organisations may still encounter supply issues and staff shortages due to illness, but the way in which they manage the situation and leave the customer feeling differentiates them from the rest.
We are all aware of the complexities and uncertainties facing businesses today, and maintaining your edge and competitiveness in a global market has never been more critical. The only real differentiator a business can count on is its people and the service they deliver.
In our interactive webinar we will be discussing and exploring:
• Why some people excel at customer service and some don’t
• How behavioural preferences influence an individual’s perception of the customer service experience
• How your service delivery may be perceived by your customers
• The unspoken needs of the customers
• Behavioural based strategies to deliver an outstanding customer service experience that delights
Who should attend:
• If you want to differentiate your business from your competitors
• If you are responsible for the service provision in your organization
• If you lead a customer facing team
• If you support customer facing teams