- This event has passed.
How to Make Better Decisions and Problem Solve with Colours
September 29, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Thursday 29th September 12:00pm (BST)
Everyday we are continually being bombarded with information and being called upon to resolve problems and make decisions. From the simplest decision of deciding whether you would prefer a hot or cold drink to the complex and strategic decisions we are often required to make, they all take their toll on our brain power.
Problem solving and decision making is a very energy consuming task and especially when some of us are already experiencing brain overload leading to feelings of overwhelm and stress, making it even more challenging to make a good decision.
In this interactive webinar we will be discussing:
• Why we make so many poor decisions.
• Insights into how we typically make decisions.
• How having higher levels of self-awareness and knowledge of behavioural preferences can help us to better understand not only the decisions that we make but also the decisions that our colleagues and leaders make.
Finally we will leave you with some tools that you can start using immediately to help you become a more conscious and effective decision maker.
You should attend this webinar if:
• You are constantly baffled by the decisions that other people make.
• You would like to become more effective at making a decision.
• You would like to have a framework to help you and your colleagues discuss difficult and challenging situations and be able to reach a decision without unhelpful conflict and fallout occurring.