Introducing Jigsaw Discovery
Your greatest success is just around the corner
Jigsaw Discovery Experiences
Teams and organisations are like jigsaws with many different individual pieces making up the whole. Each team member is a unique jigsaw in themselves.
To work together effectively in teams and organisations, we must be able to see beyond the similarities and value our differences, creating psychologically safe environments to work in. Only then can the groups we create work at maximum efficiency and perform to the best of their ability.
We work with co-located or remote teams, delivering Jigsaw Discovery Learning Experiences in-person or virtually.
Jigsaw Discovery Tool
Innovation in Personal Development
Jigsaw Discovery use evidence-based psychology and neuroscience to help individuals, teams and organisations perform better. We have designed a new learning pathway of self-awareness and skills development learning experiences to do this, based upon our innovative Jigsaw Discovery Tool and behavioural framework.
Guide your learners to success through individual and team-based behavioural profiling activities and development of self-awareness and understanding of others that is:
- Simple to access
Become a certified Jigsaw Discovery Tool Practitioner and you will be an essential guide on this journey of discovery, showing learners how their unique jigsaws fit into the bigger picture of the team and the organisation.
Do Our Social Skills Need A Boost?
I’m going to start this article by talking about babies and young children (it’s relevant to my main point, I promise). During the first two years of the pandemic, babies and toddlers were, like the rest of the population, kept inside. Even when they ventured outside,...
Additional Dates Added
Due to the high demand for the Jigsaw certification workshops, we have added some additional dates to our programme of virtual Certification Workshops. Upcoming dates now include: 22nd & 29th June 2023 12th & 19th July 2023 Details of the certification...
Customer Service Could Be A Game Changer
It used to be that customer service was the main focus of companies across the land. After all, if you don’t satisfy the people you sell to with your offering, they’re unlikely to come back for more. Seems common sense, doesn’t it? Before Covid, companies large and...
Become a certified Jigsaw Discovery Tool Practitioner
Take your first step to being a certified practitioner by booking a consultation today.
Be the missing piece
An innovative new self-awareness training method, using psychology and neuroscience to help professionals and organisations perform better.
For your clients
For professionals seeking personal development
For managers and team members
Standing out together with our practitioners
- Our tools are more dynamic and engaging than many others, yielding immediate, actionable discoveries.
- We base our work on cutting-edge neuroscience and psychology.
- We offer our clients original and valuable insights, rapidly.
- Our experiences are easy and fun to engage with.
Q: Why do learners love it?
- Learners are totally engaged and involved throughout the whole experience, there are no third-party computer generated reports.
- Learners personal-development is not restricted by self-limiting profile types.
- Learners unique Jigsaw Behavioural Map reveals their ability to navigate their preferences and adapt to the situation (growth mindset) rather feeling like they have been placed in a box (fixed mindset) .
- The Jigsaw Discovery Tool recognises that life is not an either-or and has done away with the inadequacies of dichotomous views of behaviour. It recognises that people can and do display opposing behaviours dependent upon the situation.
- The Jigsaw Discovery Behavioural framework is memorable, simple and easy to use and apply to the everyday.
- The learning is much more Sticky than other profiling tools because it is practical and engaging throughout and answers those important “So What?” questions
- A Jigsaw Discovery Experience is a social learning experience which is fun and enjoyable, as participants are encouraged to share their learning and insights with colleagues in and outside of the classroom.