The ever-increasing globalisation and organisational complexity over the last decade, has led to new challenges and demands:
- We live in a Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous (VUCA) world
- The needs of our workforce are increasingly diverse as post-pandemic, people have very different expectations of their leaders and the organisations they work for
- The pace of change is faster than ever before
- Performance and productivity expectations are continually growing and at the same time resources are fewer
Leadership is no longer a skill requirement of the C-Suite. Leaders are required at all levels of an organisation and require the skills to influence up and across an organisation
Leadership is now more demanding than ever before, with leaders required to engage, inspire and motivate their people to achieve, despite the complexity of hybrid working, the uncertainty of the economy and a workforce who were already left feeling fatigued and burnout from the events of the last two years, but now have the added worry of the spiralling cost of living and the war in Ukraine.
Developing leadership skills and abilities has never been more important than it is today. Leaders need to be able to adapt their style and make meaningful relationships with colleagues, clients and stakeholders from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
There is no ‘ideal’ behavioural preference for a leader, as with people in general, leaders can have a dominant preference in any of the behavioural styles. The one thing that all great leaders have in common is higher levels of emotional intelligence, they have increased awareness of self and understanding of others and most importantly, they navigate through their behavioural preferences to match the needs and preferences of their people.
Join our Managing Partner Michelle McArthur-Morgan on Thursday 26th May at 12noon (BST) for our FREE webinar
During the webinar, you will take part in interactive discussions and activities to explore:
- What science says about how leaders evolve and develop their leadership behaviours
- Practical actions and ways to increase leadership agility
- Leader’s needs and expectations of team members to get the results delivered
- Drivers and motivations of individual team members and ways in which leaders can leverage their knowledge of team members to increase team working and effectiveness
- Aligning leadership behaviours to get the best from a team in any situation
This webinar is for you if you would like to :
- Develop a more flexible and agile leadership style
- Strengthen working relationships
- Improve the motivation, engagement and productivity of your team
Book your Free place here