This two day Jigsaw Discovery Tool Certification Programme will equip you with the skills, knowledge and confidence to deliver Jigsaw Discovery Experiences and apply the Behavioural framework to everyday business challenges.
In learning about the behavioural framework and the delivery of Jigsaw Discovery Experiences you will also benefit from your own powerful personal development, as you learn about your strengths and behavioural preferences. You will receive coaching from our master facilitators to help you apply your knowledge and understanding to enable teams and individuals to perform at their best.
The Jigsaw Discovery Certification programme is suitable for both experienced facilitators / coaches and for team leaders and managers with no prior development experience but with an interest in helping their teams to better understand themselves and others to enhance performance and build better businesses.
During the certification you will be guided along your personal journey of discovery, with interactive activities, individual reflections, group discussions, coaching and the building of your personal behavioural map, supported by a wealth of resources, grounded in neuroscience.
The Certification is a blended learning experience, consisting of individual learning modules, live workshops, virtual coaching and knowledge based assessments.
What you will learn:
• The underpinning neuroscience and psychology at the foundations of The Jigsaw Discovery Tool
• The technical skills required to guide learners through the Jigsaw self-discovery process either in a live in person or virtual learning situation
• Your personal strengths and behavioural preferences with the revealing of your own Jigsaw Discovery Behavioural Map
• Essential skills to unlock the power of a Jigsaw Discovery Experience, with individual’s, teams and organisations
• Study how to apply your new skills within the context of the disruptive new world, where remote and virtual working is the next norm
• Learn how to interpret Jigsaw Discovery Behavioural Maps and how to use this knowledge effectively in creating individual and team development plans
• Discover how to use the Jigsaw Discovery Behavioural framework to give feedback either in person or virtually to support individuals when things are going well and also to assist in situations where there is conflict
• Learn the language preferences of each style and how to easily adapt your own style to accommodate the preferences of others
• Discover how to recognise personal styles and preferences when, meeting a client or colleague for the first time
• Delve into your own training programs to reveal how the Jigsaw Discovery Behavioural Framework can provide a coherent learning and development pathway which is easier to understand, retain, recall and apply
Following the workshops you will be required to:
1. Complete an online knowledge assessment
2. Submit a video of you delivering of a Jigsaw Discovery Experience
3. Join a follow up review / coaching session to receive feedback from a master facilitator, helping to extend your knowledge and build confidence in working with the Jigsaw.
Upon successful completion you will be issued with your Certificate of Certification.
Benefits of becoming a Certified Practitioner are:
• Have the confidence, knowledge and skills required to effectively tackle the everyday business challenges of living and working in a disruptive world
• Create a culture of engagement and wellbeing within your own or your clients organisations
• Enjoy life long support from a global network of practitioners and master facilitators with a wealth of knowledge and experiences
• Be part of the Jigsaw Discovery online community and have access to practitioner resources as they are developed and updated
• Keep up to date with new research in the field of applied and organisational neuroscience, by attending our facilitators virtual masterclasses where we will be discussing what the science says and how we can use the new learning in the Jigsaw Learning Experiences.